Students interested in joining must first apply and register into a Ph.D program in one of the collaborating departments. Visit the School of Graduate Studies web site for the online application. Once accepted into a Ph.D. degree program, students can then apply for admission to Collaborative Specialization in Genome Biology and Bioinformatics.
To apply to the Genome Biology and Bioinformatics Collaborative Specialization, please fill out the application form and submit it to email@example.com. The Program Committee will then review your application and notify you of acceptance into the program. Students admitted to Program must follow a program of study that meets the requirements of both the collaborating department and Collaborative Specialization in Genome Biology and Bioinformatics.
- Cell and Systems Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology
- Department of Medical Biophysics
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Department of Molecular Genetics
- Department of Computer Science
- Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering (IBBME)
- Department of Chemical Engineering